Can you easily answer the following questions about your P2P program?
- Where are the majority of my support parents located?
- What else can they support on besides their child’s diagnosis?
- How has my pool of support parents grown over time?
- How many matches have you made with Spanish-speaking parents?
- How many matches have you made in a certain region? For a certain diagnosis?
- How many matches have been successfully followed-up by staff?
If you can’t, a move to Salesforce should be in your future!
In addition to providing answers to the above questions, Salesforce allows you to easily search for the right support parent based on a variety of factors. After making a match your follow-up process can be automated to make sure best practices are being consistently followed throughout your organization.
Here is a quick look at how it works:
Support parents and their children are entered into Salesforce (Support parent trainings are also tracked so you can see when they were trained and do follow-up if needed).
When a parent requests a match, information about them and their request is entered.
A custom search screen allows you to add and take away search criteria as needed to see support parents who might be a good fit.
A match is made which triggers automatic emails to be sent to one or both parents.
Tasks are automatically assigned to the staff to do follow-up at the correct intervals (ex. 2 days, 2 weeks and 6 months). Emails with links to surveys can also be sent.
You can run reports on a regular basis to gain clarity into your program. Dashboards give a visual so you can easily see what is happening.
Take a look at a video describing the P2P process in Salesforce here!
We would love to hear from you! Contact us here to schedule an individual demo for your organization.