Junior Salesforce Consultant
About Sputnik Moment:
Sputnik Moment is a boutique Salesforce consultancy offering implementation and support services to foundations, human services and arts nonprofits, and family services organizations.
Clients come to us when they’re at a critical decision point (their “Sputnik Moment”) and need expert guidance to align their CRM, grants management, and fundraising systems to their future needs and goals.
Our guiding principle is to keep our clients’ best interests front and center of everything we do. That means:
– We provide candid and honest advice to help our clients make decisions.
– We protect our clients’ confidentiality and their constituents’ data.
– We devote a significant portion of our time in continuing education to ensure the quality of our work.
– We take pride in sharing our expertise with our clients. That means we work to enable our clients to manage their own technology to the extent that works best for them.
– We are timely and responsive to client expectations.
– We respect the expertise our clients bring to our projects, whether that expertise is technical in nature or not. When things get confusing, we explain it in terms that connect the dots between our technical expertise and the client’s expertise in their business.
Sputnik Moment team members work hard to help our clients maximize their impact – join us!
About the Junior Consultant Role:
We are seeking an experienced grantmaking professional to join our team. In this role, you’ll be consulting with foundations, bringing them cutting-edge technology in order to make the world a better place.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to carry multiple projects at once. Because most of the work is client facing, impeccable communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people are very important.
The Junior Consultant is responsible for:
– Working with a Lead Consultant on multiple Salesforce grantmaking implementations, including technical configuration and testing, in Salesforce and related third-party apps
– Supporting our grantmaking and nonprofit clients post-implementation
– Learning new technical tricks & in general keeping up with Salesforce technologies
– Keeping projects on time and in scope
– Maintaining high satisfaction with colleagues and clients
An ideal candidate will have the following:
– 3-5 years of experience in working w/ grant making organizations.
– An organized, detailed, and analytical approach to client work
– Intermediate to advanced skills w/ MS Excel.
– Experience using Salesforce to manage grantmaking processes
– Salesforce Administrator certification or plan to become certified within 3 months of hire
– Engagement with the broader Salesforce and foundation communities
BENEFITS AND SALARY:
– Flexible schedule and space to pursue your own interests
– Dedicated time for technical learning
– Health insurance to keep you fit and ready
– 401k match to ensure your future is secure.
– 3 weeks of time off to make sure you are rested.
– Starting salary:$80-$90k
Note that Sputnik Moment is not able to sponsor visa.
I want to apply! Where do I sign?
Click here to change this text